Today Supa Sounds is releasing a 5 song EP of unreleased vaulted music by Race Bannon. This collection of songs are some of the early work done by Race as a lyricist and in some cases as a producer.
This is a glimpse into the journey that leads to the Race we know today.
1. Coochie Pop prod. CJillz This is vintage Race shit talk. A metaphor for how he rocks the mic. He won’t stop rocking until the coochie pops.
2. Is It Live? prod. Tom C. Is It Live? Isn’t that how you want it? Do you want it Raw? That exactly what this is. The Raw.
3. Pure Knowledge feat. Divine Allah aka Big Malcolm Little prod. by Race Bannon. An observation of the times during which this song was recorded. When will we set it?
4. This One Here Is for The Midwest prod by Crown Jewels- Race’s Ode to some of the fellow architects of the Midwest sound. If I missed you, blame my head not my heart. It Live? prod. Tom C. Is It Live? Isn’t that how you want it? Do you want it Raw? That exactly what this is. The Raw.
5. Feel Me Now prod. by Tom C This song is nasty. I say some disgusting things and sprinkle in a gem or two. Actually recorded with leftover studio time. We grew to love it.
Sit back and relax. Enjoy the ride. Also, click the merch button. There’s a shirt that goes along with the experience.
released March 17, 2020
All songs written by Race Bannon. Pure Knowledge written by Race Bannon and Big Malcolm Little. Coocjie Pop produced by C Jillz, Is It Live? and Feel Me Now produced by Tom C On Tek, This One Here Is For The Midwest produced by Crown Jewelz, and Pure Knowledge produced by Race Bannon